Leave it to Fiora
be well put together.
Whether wearing a Chanel suit or a fisherman's knit sweater and jeans,
some women always look impeccable. It's
all in the details, of course, and that's exactly how we approach our draperies.
Nothing is spared in our superior construction, ensuring your draperies
will measure up to the highest standards of tailoring.
Casa Fiora pleated drapery panels consist of multiple layers – a lining, an interlining
(except when choosing blackout or lined-only), and the fabric of your choice. Our non-pleated (rod pocket, tie top, and grommet)
draperies consist of two layers – lining and the fabric of your choice. When blackout
lining is chosen, draperies consist of the blackout lining and fabric of your choice.
- Our fabrics include a wide selection of beautiful silks,
blends, cotton and linens that are constantly updated
with fresh patterns and colors.
- Our lining - which provides light protection, insulation and a luxurious
feel - is 100% cotton, so you'll
notice a softer drape than with blended linings. The lining comes
in our standard ivory color or khaki which is ideal for draperies that are often drawn or visible from outside. A premium Sunbrella lining is also available for added stain and UV protection.
- Our interlining is the ultimate luxury for European styling and added insulation. With finished edges, it's
also 100% cotton so that it's more luxurious than heavy flannel but not as bulky as "bump" linings.
- Our Blackout lining option is the ultimate in light and temperature control
In addition, all of our pleated draperies include the following details,
ensuring exceptional quality and value:
- Double 4" bottom hems
- Blind-stitched side hems
- Weights to keep draperies in place
- Drapery pins to attach to the rings
- 6 styles of pleats that include 4" buckram
for shape and stability of pleats
- Double fullness for a more luxurious look and higher quality product
- All pleated drapery panels have a 3 ½" return on each outside edge
- Finished panels are available in standard finished lengths in 1" increments
- Finished panels are available in full and half width increments